Happy new Year guys,
Sorry I haven’t been posting for a while due to somethings I needed to sort out and school stuff but I made it a priority to post today come what may. So let’s dive right in.
Happy New Year once again
It’s that time of the year again to invest in ourselves, For some people its time for their resolutions which in honesty will only take you thus far without determination.
What does the New Year Signify?
New year brings hope,
- Hope of achieving better things.
- Hope of accomplishing that thing you’ve always wanted to do.
- Hope of going into that business or expanding that business idea…e.t.c
But there is one thing you should have every year and that is a “WRITTEN GOAL“.
Yup you saw right WRITTEN GOAL.
Most of us all have things we want to do this new year but if it isn’t written down, give it a short while; it will die. Your goals need to be written down and planned towards accomplishing.
HOW TO SET YOUR GOALS
- Write out the things you want to do this year.
- Write out the things you need for them.
- Set up a milestone for each project, in order words give yourself targets.
- Find where your inspiration comes from, what motivates you?
- Leave your comfort zone, don’t be comfortable at where you are now. Be willing to push yourself to the very best.
- Use your words to always re-motivate yourself. Keep speaking what you want to see.
PS: Your state of mind very important, where do you see yourself in 5-10 yrs because the extent of your vision is the boundary of your blessing.
Keep pushing, no matter the challenges because whether you like it or not, the challenges must come but it is only coming to make you stronger and increasing your knowledge.
Have a blessed new year.